I am a freelance photographer based in Umeå, Sweden. Most of the time I shoot portraits and reportages for newspapers and magazines. Occasionally I do commercial and corporate work as well, but always with my own documentary photographic style. When not on assignment for my clients I try to find time to work with my own documentary projects and picture stories.
I have a degree in photojournalism from Nordens Fotoskola Biskops-Arnö, where I studied between 2006 and 2009. Before turning into photography, I studied human geography and political science at Umeå University and University of Newcastle upon Tyne. In 2016/2017 I was one of the students at the VII Masterclass in Berlin.
Some of my clients:
Göteborgs-Posten, TT, Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet, The New York Times/International Herald Tribune, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Journalisten, Turist, Utemagasinet, Friluftsliv, 365, Företagaren, Computer Sweden, Elinstallatören, Handelsnytt, Spoon, OTW, Snick-Snack, Content Innovation.
- The Volunteers, at Domkyrkan Göteborg, April 2017.
- The Volunteers, at Göteborg Book Fair, September 2016.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Galleri Kretsen in Södertälje, September 2013.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Högskolan Väst in Trollhättan, March 2013.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Mångkulturellt Centrum in Fittja, Stockholm, January –February 2013.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Culturen in Västerås, September 2012.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Frölunda Kulturhus, Gothenburg, April 2012.